You will require an up to date C5 for your dog.
Latest Canine Cough News
CLICK HERE to read the new article by Belinda on Kennel Cough
Office Hours - gates will be locked after the hours below.
NB: Mornington Lodge reserves the right to close anytime after 2pm on any given day if all guests who have scheduled bookings for that day have already arrived or departed.
Office will not close before advertised inspection hours -11am to 2pm.
- Monday: 8.30am - 3pm PLEASE NOTE: If all our scheduled guests have been and gone for the day, we reserve the right to close at 2pm
- Tuesday: OFFICE CLOSED ALL DAY
- Wednesday - Friday: 8.30am - 3pm PLEASE NOTE: If all our scheduled guests have been and gone for the day, we reserve the right to close at 2pm
- Saturday: 10am - 3pm: PLEASE NOTE: If all our scheduled guests have been and gone for the day, we reserve the right to close at 2pm
- Sunday: 11am - 3pm: PLEASE NOTE: If all our scheduled guests have been and gone for the day, we reserve the right to close at 2pm
Please read a copy of our Contract Form here before submitting an enquiry > > > >
Admissions on weekdays
are preferred between 8.30am and 2.00pm, to allow your pet maximum time
to settle in.
Admissions on weekends are preferred between
10.00am and 2.00pm on Saturdays and Public holidays and 11.00am and 2.00pm on Sundays, once again allowing your pet maximum time to settle
Pickup and Delivery
Your pet can be collected and/or delivered from
your Home or Office in one of the Mornington Lodge air-conditioned vehicles.
This service operates Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings between Melbourne
metro to Mornington.
Price is dependent on kilometers. For more information please contact office.
Collection of your pet/s: On collection day, Mornington Lodge offers a late check out time of 11am. If you have not collected your pet(s) by 12 noon, you will be charged for that day.
Please do not ask the Office Staff to make exceptions, they do not have the authority to do so, and refusal can offend.
A 20% surcharge applies to Sunday's and Public Holidays, regardless of collection time.
Viewing of Facilities:
Please call first for an appointment due to noise restrictions.
We warmly invite viewing of our facilities
between 11.00am and 2.00pm every day of the week, except Tuesday. (Tuesday office closed).
Inspections during School Holidays by appointment only.
Hot Weather Policy:
Please note that inspections are most welcome, however they will NOT be conducted if the summer temperatures is over 30 degrees.
This is for the well being and comfort of our guests, who feel they must meet and greet all visitors. Thank you for your understanding.